AutoRun Antivirus Pro is a new generation of removable devices protection system that automatically vaccinates forever all drives and the computer against autorun viruses.
- Simple and intuitive GUI.
- One click to vaccine and protect any device.
- Is able to protect and vaccine all devices, including USB Flash Devices, External HDDs, and System drives, against all type of autorun viruses in one click or automatically at startup.
- Using AutoVaccine feature, the application will automatically vaccinate new connected drives at startup for all users, with a system tray notification.
- Reversible protection for NTFS systems.
- Irreversible protection for FAT / FAT32 File Systems, a simple format will remove the protection
- Protect the System Volume Information folder.
- Support multiple partitions in one device.
- Support memory cards and all types of storage devices.
- Permanently disable the OS Autorun Feature for all devices when AutoVaccine is enabled.
- Simple and objective installer and uninstaller, all users will have the application installed and working even if it has been installed by one user.
* Supported device File System:
What is Autorun ?
- Autorun is a OS Feature, that will AutoRun a particular application when an Removable disk / CD – DVD / Hard Disk is connected / inserted.
- Some viruses, including Worms / Conflickers / Backdoors can self install silently on the device when it is connected to an infected machine using the autorun feature.
- If an infected drive is connected to a clean machine, the virus will self install silently and self infect the machine, even with the antivirus installed sometimes.
- With the AutoVaccine protection, any connected device will be protected forever against autorun viruses until it is formatted.
- Even when infected, the virus will not Auto Infect when the device is connected, when it has been protected.
- The application scans the system for new drives every ten seconds, please wait during this time to view the protected device.
- The engine not will clean the virus, only will permanent block the principal port of autorun viruses, the autorun.inf file, locking and crippling any virus.
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP Family
- Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2011 Family
* All Editions / Versions, including x64 systems. * Requires .NET Framework v4.0.
Latest hashes for AutoRun Antivirus Pro v1.0 Setup.exe
- CRC32: D065EAAA
- MD5: 978E9C8B15E69F6ED0E61955364A6214
- SHA-1: C6A8C8ADD0BC02FFEC5370E6129A4B5D803EA23B