WinAIO Maker is a professional tool to manage, configure, edit and delete images inside the Windows Imaging Format (WIM).
About the Software:
- WinAIO Maker is an application to fully manage the Windows Imaging Format files (WIM), that is found on the Windows Installation Media since Windows Vista.
- The WIM file is located at \Sources\Install.WIM – It contains all the operating system data, and can be compressed, edited and managed by this software.
- Managing this file, it makes it possible to build one Installation Media with multiple Operating System versions.
- The AutoAIO module can help to make a media with all x86 and x64 versions of the operating system.
- Also it is possible to rename the operating system images inside this file, making a very customizable installation disk.
- After all the procedures, Folder2Iso module can creates a bootable ISO image.
- The application has several modules that you can work with, adding professional features to your custom Windows Setup.
- Folder2ISO: Create bootable ISO files from a folder that contains Windows Setup files.
- ISO2Folder: Extract the ISO Image to a folder that will contains all the Windows Setup files.
- HashCalculator: Compute the MD5, SHA1 and CRC32 from any file.
- WinToUSB: Create bootable USB Disks using directories.
- DVDToISO: Burn any ISO file to a physical DVD media.
- AutoAIO: Create All In One ISO from x86 and x64 images from the same Operating System.
- Save All Into ISO: Save all WIM Changes to a ISO file.
- Name / Description: Change the sub-image name and description in the WIM file.
- .NET Framework v3.5 is needed.
- Works with all WIM images since Windows Vista.
- CRC32: 07F7DB68
- MD5: DA2031B6A86C3DA450AC0496389BA107
- SHA-1: 01AC8296D1BEE3DBC575644BD8DACB048264FBBA